Mama always said that I should wear clean underwear whenever I went out. “You never know what might happen,” she cautioned, warning me that I could get into an accident. It’s that not knowing what might happen that prompted Alexis Martin Neely work with parents on their estate planning and to write Wear Clean Underwear: A Fast, Fun, Friendly – and Essential – Guide to Legal Planning for Busy Parents.
Did you know that roughly 69% of parents have not documented who would raise and care for their children if they weren’t able? It’s not the most cheerful topic to talk about, some might even consider it depressing, but it’s a conversation we should all have with our spouses, our siblings and our parents. And if you have children, it’s definitely a necessary topic and one that should be considered from all possibilities and well thought out. This book will walk you through the process and leave you with many valuable plans and tools to help both your children and your family should something go wrong.
If you order your book tomorrow, May 7th, Alexis will throw in thousands of dollars worth of bonus gifts: ebooks, special reports, audio sessions and MP3s, teleseminars, downloads, membership to the parenting toolbox and so much more. This is a great package with tons of information for parents.
We’re also giving away two copies of Wear Clean Underwear to our readers and all you have to do is leave a comment with something your child does that makes you laugh.
How to Enter:
1. Leave a comment with comment with something your child does that makes you laugh. No purchase is necessary. One comment per person, please.
2. You must supply us with a valid email address.
3. The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our server no later than Wednesday, May 14th, 2008 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time to be eligible.
4. The winner will be selected during a random drawing using random.org and will be notified via e-mail to receive the prize.
5. No prize substitutions.
6. You must be 18 years old or older to enter and a resident of the USA.
7. No purchase necessary.
8. Void where prohibited.